Remove %PROGRAM FILES%\BANDOO\BNDHOOK.DLL malware
%PROGRAM FILES%\BANDOO\BNDHOOK.DLL Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
|%PROGRAM FILES%\BANDOO\BNDHOOK.DLL||High Risk|
File Size: 69520
Version: 1, 0, 0, 1
Antivirus testing: 1 / 68
Dangerous Status: Potentially unwanted
Malware Aliases: PUP.Optional.BandooMedia.H
BNDHOOK.DLL is classified as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program).
What is PUP?
PUP is crapware. BNDHOOK.DLL have several types of unwanted behaviour:
- Displaying popup ads.
- Hijacking your browser.
- Infecting your desktop shortcuts, etc.
- Inserting ads to the web pages.
BNDHOOK.DLL can redirect your browser search, collect your personal information and sell it for advertising.
BNDHOOK.DLL is usually hard in removing. Some people could not find uninstall program for BNDHOOK.DLL in the Control Panel.
Sometimes BNDHOOK.DLL uninstaller does not work.
How BNDHOOK.DLL got on my computer?
Usually you got BNDHOOK.DLL with as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since BNDHOOK.DLL manufacturer pays software developers for distributing BNDHOOK.DLL within their applications, BNDHOOK.DLL is often included as part of the installer.
Usually, you have not only one BNDHOOK.DLL problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs.
How to remove BNDHOOK.DLL?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of BNDHOOK.DLL:
- Uninstall BNDHOOK.DLL using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "BNDHOOK.DLL" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "BNDHOOK.DLL" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "BNDHOOK.DLL" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "BNDHOOK.DLL" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete BNDHOOK.DLL registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for BNDHOOK.DLL presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove" target=_blank>http://greatis.com/blog/how-to/remove-vi... a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove" target=_blank>http://greatis.com/blog/howto/remove-vir... a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove" target=_blank>http://greatis.com/blog/howto/remove-vir... a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
BNDHOOK.DLL is related to: Win32-PUP-gen, BNDHOOK.DLL.
MD5 = 4D7589931A493756CD1FF9495A2242D4
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.