Remove %PROGRAM FILES%\IPOD PC TRANSFER\IPODPCTRANSFER.EXE malware
%PROGRAM FILES%\IPOD PC TRANSFER\IPODPCTRANSFER.EXE Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
|%PROGRAM FILES%\IPOD PC TRANSFER\IPODPCTRANSFER.EXE||Malware|
|%PROGRAM FILES%\IPOD PC TRANSFER\IPODPCTRANSFER.EXE||Dangerous|
|%PROGRAM FILES%\IPOD PC TRANSFER\IPODPCTRANSFER.EXE||High Risk|
%PROGRAM FILES%\IPOD PC TRANSFER\CONST.IDX
%PROGRAM FILES%\IPOD PC TRANSFER\IPODPCTRANSFER.EXE
%PROGRAM FILES%\IPOD PC TRANSFER\IPODPTHLP.CHM
%PROGRAM FILES%\IPOD PC TRANSFER\UNINS000.DAT
%PROGRAM FILES%\IPOD PC TRANSFER\UNINS000.EXE
The file IPODPCTRANSFER.EXE is malware related.
You must delete the file IPODPCTRANSFER.EXE immediately!
- Uninstall IPODPCTRANSFER.EXE using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "IPODPCTRANSFER.EXE" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "IPODPCTRANSFER.EXE" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "IPODPCTRANSFER.EXE" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "IPODPCTRANSFER.EXE" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete IPODPCTRANSFER.EXE registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for IPODPCTRANSFER.EXE presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable IPODPCTRANSFER.EXE plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
IPODPCTRANSFER.EXE is related to: Virus.Win32.Induc.a (v), IPODPCTRANSFER.EXE.
Virustotal = 46/57
MD5 = F6D8449CDAFC5C2E912CF0B761C6D50A
File Size: 1357824
FileDescription: Transfer music from iPod to PC
CompanyName: iPod PC Transfer
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.