Remove %PROGRAM FILES%\S0AME.EXE malware
%PROGRAM FILES%\S0AME.EXE Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
|%PROGRAM FILES%\S0AME.EXE||High Risk|
The file S0AME.EXE is malware related.
You must delete the file S0AME.EXE immediately!
- Uninstall S0AME.EXE using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "S0AME.EXE" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "S0AME.EXE" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "S0AME.EXE" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "S0AME.EXE" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete S0AME.EXE registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for S0AME.EXE presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable S0AME.EXE plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
S0AME.EXE is related to: W32/Delf.OBB!tr, S0AME.EXE.
Virustotal = 49/56
MD5 = 65CAA909A27AE1B7D95541A39C11F02A
File Size: 122368
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.