Remove %PROGRAM FILES%\SUSHILEADS\SCHEDULEDTASK.EXE malware
%PROGRAM FILES%\SUSHILEADS\SCHEDULEDTASK.EXE Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
|%PROGRAM FILES%\SUSHILEADS\SCHEDULEDTASK.EXE||High Risk|
Today we will find out what is SCHEDULEDTASK.EXE, how it works and how to delete SCHEDULEDTASK.EXE from your computer.
The main purpose of SCHEDULEDTASK.EXE is to display ads on your PC and to hijack your browser by changing its settings.
SCHEDULEDTASK.EXE usually infiltrates your computer while being downloaded in a bundle with a popular hacked programs or while being included in downloaded file with a bunch of other trojans.
SCHEDULEDTASK.EXE causes the great problems for you, such as replacing your browser starting page with malicious one, browser search redirecting, changing security settings and allowing popup advertisements to show up.
SCHEDULEDTASK.EXE virus accomplishes this tasks by registering virus process in startup or by automatically launching malicious sites.
How to remove SCHEDULEDTASK.EXE?
Deleting SCHEDULEDTASK.EXE is a complex task and is required a full system cleaning.
Make a full backup of your PC before starting.
Follow the next steps to clean your system out:
- Uninstall SCHEDULEDTASK.EXE using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "SCHEDULEDTASK.EXE" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "SCHEDULEDTASK.EXE" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "SCHEDULEDTASK.EXE" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "SCHEDULEDTASK.EXE" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete SCHEDULEDTASK.EXE registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for SCHEDULEDTASK.EXE presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove" target=_blank>http://greatis.com/blog/how-to/remove-vi... a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove" target=_blank>http://greatis.com/blog/howto/remove-vir... a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove" target=_blank>http://greatis.com/blog/howto/remove-vir... a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
SCHEDULEDTASK.EXE is related to: Win32-PUP-gen, SCHEDULEDTASK.EXE.
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.