Remove %PROGRAM FILES%\VIDEO PERFORMER\VIDEO PERFORMER.EXE malware
%PROGRAM FILES%\VIDEO PERFORMER\VIDEO PERFORMER.EXE Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
|%PROGRAM FILES%\VIDEO PERFORMER\VIDEO PERFORMER.EXE||Malware|
|%PROGRAM FILES%\VIDEO PERFORMER\VIDEO PERFORMER.EXE||Dangerous|
|%PROGRAM FILES%\VIDEO PERFORMER\VIDEO PERFORMER.EXE||High Risk|
File Size: 4459520
Product: Video Performer
Purpose: This is also known as bundleware, or downloadware, which is an downloader designed to simply deliver ad-supported offers in the setup routine of an otherwise legitimate software.
Malware Aliases: Adware.PerformerSoft.P
Today we will find out what is VIDEO PERFORMER.EXE, how it works and how to delete VIDEO PERFORMER.EXE from your computer.
The main purpose of VIDEO PERFORMER.EXE is to display ads on your PC and to hijack your browser by changing its settings.
VIDEO PERFORMER.EXE usually infiltrates your computer while being downloaded in a bundle with a popular hacked programs or while being included in downloaded file with a bunch of other trojans.
VIDEO PERFORMER.EXE causes the great problems for you, such as replacing your browser starting page with malicious one, browser search redirecting, changing security settings and allowing popup advertisements to show up.
VIDEO PERFORMER.EXE virus accomplishes this tasks by registering virus process in startup or by automatically launching malicious sites.
How to remove VIDEO PERFORMER.EXE?
Deleting VIDEO PERFORMER.EXE is a complex task and is required a full system cleaning.
Make a full backup of your PC before starting.
Follow the next steps to clean your system out:
- Uninstall VIDEO PERFORMER.EXE using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "VIDEO PERFORMER.EXE" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "VIDEO PERFORMER.EXE" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "VIDEO PERFORMER.EXE" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "VIDEO PERFORMER.EXE" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete VIDEO PERFORMER.EXE registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for VIDEO PERFORMER.EXE presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove" target=_blank>http://greatis.com/blog/how-to/remove-vi... a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove" target=_blank>http://greatis.com/blog/howto/remove-vir... a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove" target=_blank>http://greatis.com/blog/howto/remove-vir... a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
VIDEO PERFORMER.EXE is related to: Win32-PUP-gen, VIDEO PERFORMER.EXE.
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.