Remove %TEMP%\ANTS.DLL malware
%TEMP%\ANTS.DLL Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
The file ANTS.DLL is malware related.
You must delete the file ANTS.DLL immediately!
- Uninstall ANTS.DLL using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "ANTS.DLL" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "ANTS.DLL" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "ANTS.DLL" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "ANTS.DLL" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete ANTS.DLL registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for ANTS.DLL presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable ANTS.DLL plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
ANTS.DLL is related to: Trojan.Injector!BC6N3nTbNbg, ANTS.DLL.
Virustotal = 16/50
MD5 = 6E73D777251C0B148B79460C6B4FA600
File Size: 49152
FileDescription: MainrCHT Dynamic Link Library
LegalCopyright: Copyright (C) 2000-2007
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.