Remove %WINDIR%\SYSCHSM.EXE malware
%WINDIR%\SYSCHSM.EXE Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
Autostart registry keys:
HKLM\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET\SERVICES\KILLALLMKEA WEB SERVICE\IMAGEPATH: "%WINDIR%\SYSCHSM.EXE"
The file SYSCHSM.EXE is malware related.
You must delete the file SYSCHSM.EXE immediately!
- Uninstall SYSCHSM.EXE using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "SYSCHSM.EXE" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "SYSCHSM.EXE" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "SYSCHSM.EXE" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "SYSCHSM.EXE" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete SYSCHSM.EXE registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for SYSCHSM.EXE presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable SYSCHSM.EXE plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
SYSCHSM.EXE is related to: Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT, SYSCHSM.EXE.
Virustotal = 39/55
MD5 = 9AA6F8D601AD5481EDC265A82FBDC644
File Size: 49152
FileDescription: BlueStacks StartLauncher
CompanyName: BlueStack Systems, Inc.
LegalCopyright: Copyright 2011 BlueStack Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.