Remove %WINDIR%\USYVTWUJ.EXE malware
%WINDIR%\USYVTWUJ.EXE Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
Autostart registry keys:
The file USYVTWUJ.EXE is malware related.
You must delete the file USYVTWUJ.EXE immediately!
- Uninstall USYVTWUJ.EXE using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "USYVTWUJ.EXE" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "USYVTWUJ.EXE" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "USYVTWUJ.EXE" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "USYVTWUJ.EXE" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete USYVTWUJ.EXE registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for USYVTWUJ.EXE presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable USYVTWUJ.EXE plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
USYVTWUJ.EXE is related to: Ransom:Win32/Ranscrape, USYVTWUJ.EXE.
Virustotal = 40/56
MD5 = FC38B33EBD8D08361EB4C0258BC772CE
File Size: 673280
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.