Remove %WINDIR%\WLXMRWBLELCT.EXE malware
%WINDIR%\WLXMRWBLELCT.EXE Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
Autostart registry keys:
The file WLXMRWBLELCT.EXE is malware related.
You must delete the file WLXMRWBLELCT.EXE immediately!
- Uninstall WLXMRWBLELCT.EXE using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "WLXMRWBLELCT.EXE" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "WLXMRWBLELCT.EXE" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "WLXMRWBLELCT.EXE" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "WLXMRWBLELCT.EXE" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete WLXMRWBLELCT.EXE registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for WLXMRWBLELCT.EXE presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable WLXMRWBLELCT.EXE plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
WLXMRWBLELCT.EXE is related to: Gen:Variant.Symmi.60887, WLXMRWBLELCT.EXE.
Virustotal = 48/57
MD5 = BFBAD3EEBD3E845AC540C65CDE6FFB3B
File Size: 443392
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.