%WINDIR%\YVYMEMOR.EXE - Dangerous
Manual removal instructions:
What is YVYMEMOR.EXE?YVYMEMOR.EXE is reported and classified as malicious program (malware). YVYMEMOR.EXE actively resists detection and employs a number of techniques to ensure that you cannot remove YVYMEMOR.EXE from infected computers.
How YVYMEMOR.EXE got on your computer?Phishing is the most common way for malware to infect computers. It could be a fake email message that appears to be originated from Microsoft Customer Service, eBay, PayPal, Amazon, or even your bank or insurance company. Fake emails that appear to come from the police, the FBI and other government entities were also reported. YVYMEMOR.EXE could also infect your computer by exploiting a security vulnerability of your Web browser or one of its plugins. If this is the case, YVYMEMOR.EXE would be injected into a Web page, and could get to your PC when you visited a malicious or hacked Web site. YVYMEMOR.EXE can be distributed with legitimate software that is repackaged by the scammers. It could be downloaded from warez Web sites or download archives.
How do you know you have YVYMEMOR.EXE on my computer?YVYMEMOR.EXE works in background. It does not appear as a window, does not have a shortcut. YVYMEMOR.EXE hides its existence from your eyes.
How to remove YVYMEMOR.EXE?It may not be easy! Be careful! Make a full backup of your PC before starting.
Removal guide for YVYMEMOR.EXE:
- Uninstall YVYMEMOR.EXE using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "YVYMEMOR.EXE" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "YVYMEMOR.EXE" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "YVYMEMOR.EXE" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "YVYMEMOR.EXE" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete YVYMEMOR.EXE registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for YVYMEMOR.EXE presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable YVYMEMOR.EXE plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
by NightWatcher%WINDIR%\YVYMEMOR.EXE Dangerous Rating: 5 out of 5
My PC had gotten a bad rootkit that my ISP antivirus software (powered by McAfee) could not detect, nor could fix.
I sought a solution on the Internet and discovered your product and tried out the trial of UnHackMe.
You quickly found the rootkit and SAVED my PC!
I haven't had any problems since, and I'm extremely grateful.