Remove %APPDATA%\85176066\TASKHOST malware
%APPDATA%\85176066\TASKHOST Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
The file TASKHOST is malware related.
You must delete the file TASKHOST immediately!
- Uninstall TASKHOST using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "TASKHOST" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "TASKHOST" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "TASKHOST" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "TASKHOST" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete TASKHOST registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for TASKHOST presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable TASKHOST plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
TASKHOST is related to: Trojan.Agent!mU/AfvqSJbY, TASKHOST.
Virustotal = 49/56
MD5 = 17E8F2FEC5431B89A1BFFA4D2B24100D
File Size: 50176
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.