Remove %COMMON APPDATA%\FASTSYS\FASTSYS.DLL malware
%COMMON APPDATA%\FASTSYS\FASTSYS.DLL Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
|%COMMON APPDATA%\FASTSYS\FASTSYS.DLL||High Risk|
File Size: 4304384
Antivirus testing: 23 / 68
Dangerous Status: Adware
Malware Aliases: Gen:Variant.Adware.BProtector.2 Adware/Win32.SProtector TR/BProtector.Gen2 Win32:BProtect-J [Trj] Trojan horse Generic_r.DJS
Today we will find out what is FASTSYS.DLL, how it works and how to delete FASTSYS.DLL from your computer.
The main purpose of FASTSYS.DLL is to display ads on your PC and to hijack your browser by changing its settings.
FASTSYS.DLL usually infiltrates your computer while being downloaded in a bundle with a popular hacked programs or while being included in downloaded file with a bunch of other trojans.
FASTSYS.DLL causes the great problems for you, such as replacing your browser starting page with malicious one, browser search redirecting, changing security settings and allowing popup advertisements to show up.
FASTSYS.DLL virus accomplishes this tasks by registering virus process in startup or by automatically launching malicious sites.
How to remove FASTSYS.DLL?
Deleting FASTSYS.DLL is a complex task and is required a full system cleaning.
Make a full backup of your PC before starting.
Follow the next steps to clean your system out:
- Uninstall FASTSYS.DLL using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "FASTSYS.DLL" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "FASTSYS.DLL" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "FASTSYS.DLL" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "FASTSYS.DLL" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete FASTSYS.DLL registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for FASTSYS.DLL presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove" target=_blank>http://greatis.com/blog/how-to/remove-vi... a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove" target=_blank>http://greatis.com/blog/howto/remove-vir... a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove" target=_blank>http://greatis.com/blog/howto/remove-vir... a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
FASTSYS.DLL is related to: Win32-PUP-gen, FASTSYS.DLL.
MD5 = 169EB7980132429E4CFAEF98F2E206A0
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.