Remove %COMMON APPDATA%\KUOPOG\CYM.02 malware
%COMMON APPDATA%\KUOPOG\CYM.02 Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
|%COMMON APPDATA%\KUOPOG\CYM.02||High Risk|
The file CYM.02 is malware related.
You must delete the file CYM.02 immediately!
- Uninstall CYM.02 using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "CYM.02" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "CYM.02" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "CYM.02" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "CYM.02" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete CYM.02 registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for CYM.02 presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable CYM.02 plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
CYM.02 is related to: a variant of Win32/KeyLogger.Ardamax.NBZ, CYM.02.
Virustotal = 8/58
MD5 = 48BED18F8378A8088A77C648146027C5
File Size: 55808
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.