Remove %COMMON APPDATA%\MICROSOFT\IDENTITYCRL\PPCRLCFG.DLL malware
%COMMON APPDATA%\MICROSOFT\IDENTITYCRL\PPCRLCFG.DLL Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
|%COMMON APPDATA%\MICROSOFT\IDENTITYCRL\PPCRLCFG.DLL||High Risk|
The file PPCRLCFG.DLL is malware related.
You must delete the file PPCRLCFG.DLL immediately!
- Uninstall PPCRLCFG.DLL using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "PPCRLCFG.DLL" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "PPCRLCFG.DLL" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "PPCRLCFG.DLL" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "PPCRLCFG.DLL" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete PPCRLCFG.DLL registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for PPCRLCFG.DLL presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable PPCRLCFG.DLL plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
PPCRLCFG.DLL is related to: PPCRLCFG.DLL.
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.