BITDEFENDERCOM.EXE - Dangerous
Manual removal instructions:
How to remove BITDEFENDERCOM.EXE?Deleting BITDEFENDERCOM.EXE is a complex task and is required a full system cleaning. Make a full backup of your PC before starting. Follow the next steps to clean your system out:
- Uninstall BITDEFENDERCOM.EXE using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "BITDEFENDERCOM.EXE" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "BITDEFENDERCOM.EXE" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "BITDEFENDERCOM.EXE" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "BITDEFENDERCOM.EXE" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete BITDEFENDERCOM.EXE registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for BITDEFENDERCOM.EXE presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
by NightWatcherBITDEFENDERCOM.EXE Dangerous Rating: 5 out of 5
My PC had gotten a bad rootkit that my ISP antivirus software (powered by McAfee) could not detect, nor could fix.
I sought a solution on the Internet and discovered your product and tried out the trial of UnHackMe.
You quickly found the rootkit and SAVED my PC!
I haven't had any problems since, and I'm extremely grateful.