Remove CLHBUILDER.DLL malware
CLHBUILDER.DLL Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
CLHBUILDER.DLL is classified as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program).
What is PUP?
PUP is crapware. CLHBUILDER.DLL have several types of unwanted behaviour:
- Displaying popup ads.
- Hijacking your browser.
- Infecting your desktop shortcuts, etc.
- Inserting ads to the web pages.
CLHBUILDER.DLL can redirect your browser search, collect your personal information and sell it for advertising.
CLHBUILDER.DLL is usually hard in removing. Some people could not find uninstall program for CLHBUILDER.DLL in the Control Panel.
Sometimes CLHBUILDER.DLL uninstaller does not work.
How CLHBUILDER.DLL got on my computer?
Usually you got CLHBUILDER.DLL with as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since CLHBUILDER.DLL manufacturer pays software developers for distributing CLHBUILDER.DLL within their applications, CLHBUILDER.DLL is often included as part of the installer.
Usually, you have not only one CLHBUILDER.DLL problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs.
How to remove CLHBUILDER.DLL?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of CLHBUILDER.DLL:
- Uninstall CLHBUILDER.DLL using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminatel "CLHBUILDER.DLL" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "CLHBUILDER.DLL" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "CLHBUILDER.DLL" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "CLHBUILDER.DLL" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete CLHBUILDER.DLL registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcutsfor CLHBUILDER.DLL presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable CLHBUILDER.DLL plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
CLHBUILDER.DLL is related to: Win32-PUP-gen, CLHBUILDER.DLL.
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.