Remove CUTTERMODULE.DLL malware
CUTTERMODULE.DLL Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
File Size: 2082816
Antivirus testing: 15 / 68
Dangerous Status: Potentially unwanted
Malware Aliases: Gen:Variant.Adware.Graftor.170907 ADWARE/MultiPlug.Gen4 Win32:Adware-gen [Adw] Adware.Win32.MultiPlug Gen:Variant.Adware.Graftor.170907
CUTTERMODULE.DLL is classified as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program).
What is PUP?
PUP is crapware. CUTTERMODULE.DLL have several types of unwanted behaviour:
- Displaying popup ads.
- Hijacking your browser.
- Infecting your desktop shortcuts, etc.
- Inserting ads to the web pages.
CUTTERMODULE.DLL can redirect your browser search, collect your personal information and sell it for advertising.
CUTTERMODULE.DLL is usually hard in removing. Some people could not find uninstall program for CUTTERMODULE.DLL in the Control Panel.
Sometimes CUTTERMODULE.DLL uninstaller does not work.
How CUTTERMODULE.DLL got on my computer?
Usually you got CUTTERMODULE.DLL with as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since CUTTERMODULE.DLL manufacturer pays software developers for distributing CUTTERMODULE.DLL within their applications, CUTTERMODULE.DLL is often included as part of the installer.
Usually, you have not only one CUTTERMODULE.DLL problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs.
How to remove CUTTERMODULE.DLL?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of CUTTERMODULE.DLL:
- Uninstall CUTTERMODULE.DLL using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "CUTTERMODULE.DLL" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "CUTTERMODULE.DLL" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "CUTTERMODULE.DLL" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "CUTTERMODULE.DLL" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete CUTTERMODULE.DLL registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for CUTTERMODULE.DLL presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove" target=_blank>http://greatis.com/blog/how-to/remove-vi... a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove" target=_blank>http://greatis.com/blog/howto/remove-vir... a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove" target=_blank>http://greatis.com/blog/howto/remove-vir... a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
CUTTERMODULE.DLL is related to: Win32-PUP-gen, CUTTERMODULE.DLL.
MD5 = E36711B9366DFD129BDE0497AFDF259E
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.