Remove EXE.RESWORB.BAT malware
EXE.RESWORB.BAT Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
You must delete the file EXE.RESWORB.BAT immediately!
- Uninstall EXE.RESWORB.BAT using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "EXE.RESWORB.BAT" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "EXE.RESWORB.BAT" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "EXE.RESWORB.BAT" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "EXE.RESWORB.BAT" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete EXE.RESWORB.BAT registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for EXE.RESWORB.BAT presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable EXE.RESWORB.BAT plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
EXE.RESWORB.BAT is related to: EXE.RESWORB.BAT.
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.