Remove FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE malware
FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE is classified as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program).
What is PUP?
PUP is crapware. FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE have several types of unwanted behaviour:
- Displaying popup ads.
- Hijacking your browser.
- Infecting your desktop shortcuts, etc.
- Inserting ads to the web pages.
FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE can redirect your browser search, collect your personal information and sell it for advertising.
FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE is usually hard in removing. Some people could not find uninstall program for FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE in the Control Panel.
Sometimes FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE uninstaller does not work.
How FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE got on my computer?
Usually you got FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE with as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE manufacturer pays software developers for distributing FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE within their applications, FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE is often included as part of the installer.
Usually, you have not only one FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs.
How to remove FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE:
- Uninstall FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminatel "FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcutsfor FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE is related to: Win32-PUP-gen, FIREFOXCOMMAND.EXE.
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.