Remove GAMEDESKTOP_WIDGET.EXE malware
GAMEDESKTOP_WIDGET.EXE Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
You must delete the file GAMEDESKTOP_WIDGET.EXE immediately!
- Uninstall GAMEDESKTOP_WIDGET.EXE using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "GAMEDESKTOP_WIDGET.EXE" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "GAMEDESKTOP_WIDGET.EXE" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "GAMEDESKTOP_WIDGET.EXE" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "GAMEDESKTOP_WIDGET.EXE" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete GAMEDESKTOP_WIDGET.EXE registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for GAMEDESKTOP_WIDGET.EXE presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable GAMEDESKTOP_WIDGET.EXE plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
GAMEDESKTOP_WIDGET.EXE is related to: GAMEDESKTOP_WIDGET.EXE.
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.