Remove HNCVAWD.DLL malware
HNCVAWD.DLL Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
Autostart registry keys:
HKLM\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENTVERSION\WINLOGON\NOTIFY\HNCVAWD\DLLNAME: "%LOCAL APPDATA%\HNCVAWD.DLL"
HKCU\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\RUN\HNCVAWD: "RUNDLL32 "%LOCAL APPDATA%\HNCVAWD.DLL",HNCVAWD"
The file HNCVAWD.DLL is malware related.
You must delete the file HNCVAWD.DLL immediately!
- Uninstall HNCVAWD.DLL using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "HNCVAWD.DLL" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "HNCVAWD.DLL" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "HNCVAWD.DLL" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "HNCVAWD.DLL" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete HNCVAWD.DLL registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for HNCVAWD.DLL presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable HNCVAWD.DLL plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
HNCVAWD.DLL is related to: Trojan/Proxy.Agent.nyz, HNCVAWD.DLL.
Virustotal = 38/54
MD5 = 2F2926161174337E8CA6FED3D96E1118
File Size: 31744
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.