Remove INK92W.DLL malware
INK92W.DLL Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
%PROGRAM FILES%\MOZILLA MAINTENANCE SERVICE\INK92W.DLL
The file INK92W.DLL is malware related.
You must delete the file INK92W.DLL immediately!
- Uninstall INK92W.DLL using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "INK92W.DLL" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "INK92W.DLL" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "INK92W.DLL" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "INK92W.DLL" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete INK92W.DLL registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for INK92W.DLL presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable INK92W.DLL plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
INK92W.DLL is related to: Trojan.Heur.ED14D1, INK92W.DLL.
Virustotal = 15/57
MD5 = B17BA7BB6911C7933A3BBC2DACFF1617
File Size: 1516032
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.