Remove IWINLAUNCHER.EXE malware
IWINLAUNCHER.EXE Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
The file IWINLAUNCHER.EXE is malware related.
You must delete the file IWINLAUNCHER.EXE immediately!
- Uninstall IWINLAUNCHER.EXE using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "IWINLAUNCHER.EXE" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "IWINLAUNCHER.EXE" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "IWINLAUNCHER.EXE" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "IWINLAUNCHER.EXE" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete IWINLAUNCHER.EXE registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for IWINLAUNCHER.EXE presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable IWINLAUNCHER.EXE plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
IWINLAUNCHER.EXE is related to: W32.HfsAdware.757D, IWINLAUNCHER.EXE.
Virustotal = 1/57
MD5 = 51247389469B5F34E31AF8168ACC4CAF
File Size: 499192
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.