Remove O9XW3J.DLL malware
O9XW3J.DLL Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
%PROGRAM FILES%\MICROSOFT XML PARSER SDK\DOCS\XMLSDK30.CHI
The file O9XW3J.DLL is malware related.
You must delete the file O9XW3J.DLL immediately!
- Uninstall O9XW3J.DLL using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "O9XW3J.DLL" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "O9XW3J.DLL" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "O9XW3J.DLL" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "O9XW3J.DLL" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete O9XW3J.DLL registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for O9XW3J.DLL presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable O9XW3J.DLL plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
O9XW3J.DLL is related to: malicious_confidence_83% (D), O9XW3J.DLL.
Virustotal = 18/56
MD5 = B9C9691A5F0CE1DC8EED9F62672034FA
File Size: 1517056
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.