Remove OUWRN_WRUD.EXE malware
OUWRN_WRUD.EXE Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
The file OUWRN_WRUD.EXE is malware related.
You must delete the file OUWRN_WRUD.EXE immediately!
- Uninstall OUWRN_WRUD.EXE using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "OUWRN_WRUD.EXE" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "OUWRN_WRUD.EXE" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "OUWRN_WRUD.EXE" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "OUWRN_WRUD.EXE" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete OUWRN_WRUD.EXE registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for OUWRN_WRUD.EXE presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable OUWRN_WRUD.EXE plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
OUWRN_WRUD.EXE is related to: Suspicious.Cloud.2, OUWRN_WRUD.EXE.
Virustotal = 2/57
MD5 = 135F9185208763AFA770B9C1E461C415
File Size: 33840
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.