Remove PHYSBAM.EXE malware
PHYSBAM.EXE Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
The file PHYSBAM.EXE is malware related.
You must delete the file PHYSBAM.EXE immediately!
- Uninstall PHYSBAM.EXE using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "PHYSBAM.EXE" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "PHYSBAM.EXE" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "PHYSBAM.EXE" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "PHYSBAM.EXE" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete PHYSBAM.EXE registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for PHYSBAM.EXE presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable PHYSBAM.EXE plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
PHYSBAM.EXE is related to: generic.a, PHYSBAM.EXE.
Virustotal = 1/57
MD5 = 8D2AB1ECD060EABC476E6C742AA27018
File Size: 149504
LegalCopyright: Copyright (C) 2015
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.