Remove PLUSTRAXFIX.DLL malware
PLUSTRAXFIX.DLL Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
Today we will find out what is PLUSTRAXFIX.DLL, how it works and how to delete PLUSTRAXFIX.DLL from your computer.
The main purpose of PLUSTRAXFIX.DLL is to display ads on your PC and to hijack your browser by changing its settings.
PLUSTRAXFIX.DLL usually infiltrates your computer while being downloaded in a bundle with a popular hacked programs or while being included in downloaded file with a bunch of other trojans.
PLUSTRAXFIX.DLL causes the great problems for you, such as replacing your browser starting page with malicious one, browser search redirecting, changing security settings and allowing popup advertisements to show up.
PLUSTRAXFIX.DLL virus accomplishes this tasks by registering virus process in startup or by automatically launching malicious sites.
How to remove PLUSTRAXFIX.DLL?
Deleting PLUSTRAXFIX.DLL is a complex task and is required a full system cleaning.
Make a full backup of your PC before starting.
Follow the next steps to clean your system out:
- Uninstall PLUSTRAXFIX.DLL using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminatel "PLUSTRAXFIX.DLL" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "PLUSTRAXFIX.DLL" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "PLUSTRAXFIX.DLL" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "PLUSTRAXFIX.DLL" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete PLUSTRAXFIX.DLL registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for PLUSTRAXFIX.DLL presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable PLUSTRAXFIX.DLL plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
PLUSTRAXFIX.DLL is related to: Win32-PUP-gen, PLUSTRAXFIX.DLL.
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.