Remove REACHITAGENT.EXE malware
REACHITAGENT.EXE Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
REACHITAGENT.EXE is classified as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program).
What is PUP?
PUP is crapware. REACHITAGENT.EXE have several types of unwanted behaviour:
- Displaying popup ads.
- Hijacking your browser.
- Infecting your desktop shortcuts, etc.
- Inserting ads to the web pages.
REACHITAGENT.EXE can redirect your browser search, collect your personal information and sell it for advertising.
REACHITAGENT.EXE is usually hard in removing. Some people could not find uninstall program for REACHITAGENT.EXE in the Control Panel.
Sometimes REACHITAGENT.EXE uninstaller does not work.
How REACHITAGENT.EXE got on my computer?
Usually you got REACHITAGENT.EXE with as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since REACHITAGENT.EXE manufacturer pays software developers for distributing REACHITAGENT.EXE within their applications, REACHITAGENT.EXE is often included as part of the installer.
Usually, you have not only one REACHITAGENT.EXE problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs.
How to remove REACHITAGENT.EXE?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of REACHITAGENT.EXE:
- Uninstall REACHITAGENT.EXE using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "REACHITAGENT.EXE" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "REACHITAGENT.EXE" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "REACHITAGENT.EXE" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "REACHITAGENT.EXE" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete REACHITAGENT.EXE registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for REACHITAGENT.EXE presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove" target=_blank>http://greatis.com/blog/how-to/remove-vi... a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove" target=_blank>http://greatis.com/blog/howto/remove-vir... a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove" target=_blank>http://greatis.com/blog/howto/remove-vir... a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
REACHITAGENT.EXE is related to: Win32-PUP-gen, REACHITAGENT.EXE.
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.