Remove REIMAGESAFEMODE.EXE malware
REIMAGESAFEMODE.EXE Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
%PROGRAM FILES%\REIMAGE\REIMAGE REPAIR\REIMAGEREMINDER.EXE
%PROGRAM FILES%\REIMAGE\REIMAGE REPAIR\REIMAGEREPAIR.EXE
%PROGRAM FILES%\REIMAGE\REIMAGE REPAIR\REIMAGESAFEMODE.EXE
%PROGRAM FILES%\REIMAGE\REIMAGE REPAIR\REIMAGE_SAFEMODE.ICO
%PROGRAM FILES%\REIMAGE\REIMAGE REPAIR\REIMAGE_UNINSTALL.ICO
The file REIMAGESAFEMODE.EXE is malware related.
You must delete the file REIMAGESAFEMODE.EXE immediately!
- Uninstall REIMAGESAFEMODE.EXE using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "REIMAGESAFEMODE.EXE" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "REIMAGESAFEMODE.EXE" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "REIMAGESAFEMODE.EXE" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "REIMAGESAFEMODE.EXE" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete REIMAGESAFEMODE.EXE registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for REIMAGESAFEMODE.EXE presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable REIMAGESAFEMODE.EXE plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
REIMAGESAFEMODE.EXE is related to: PUP.Optional.Reimage, REIMAGESAFEMODE.EXE.
Virustotal = 2/57
MD5 = 4612ED550D945D6E0D0C48D6FC86192E
File Size: 239192
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.