Remove RICKSHAWS malware
RICKSHAWS Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
What is PUP?
PUP is crapware. RICKSHAWS have several types of unwanted behaviour:
- Displaying popup ads.
- Hijacking your browser.
- Infecting your desktop shortcuts, etc.
- Inserting ads to the web pages.
RICKSHAWS can redirect your browser search, collect your personal information and sell it for advertising.
RICKSHAWS is usually hard in removing. Some people could not find uninstall program for RICKSHAWS in the Control Panel.
Sometimes RICKSHAWS uninstaller does not work.
How RICKSHAWS got on my computer?
Usually you got RICKSHAWS with as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since RICKSHAWS manufacturer pays software developers for distributing RICKSHAWS within their applications, RICKSHAWS is often included as part of the installer.
Usually, you have not only one RICKSHAWS problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs.
How to remove RICKSHAWS?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of RICKSHAWS:
- Uninstall RICKSHAWS using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminatel "RICKSHAWS" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "RICKSHAWS" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "RICKSHAWS" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "RICKSHAWS" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete RICKSHAWS registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcutsfor RICKSHAWS presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable RICKSHAWS plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
RICKSHAWS is related to: Win32-PUP-gen, RICKSHAWS.
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.