Remove RILIMINI.EXE malware
RILIMINI.EXE Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
The file RILIMINI.EXE is malware related.
You must delete the file RILIMINI.EXE immediately!
- Uninstall RILIMINI.EXE using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "RILIMINI.EXE" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "RILIMINI.EXE" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "RILIMINI.EXE" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "RILIMINI.EXE" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete RILIMINI.EXE registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for RILIMINI.EXE presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable RILIMINI.EXE plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
RILIMINI.EXE is related to: Trj/CI.A, RILIMINI.EXE.
Virustotal = 33/57
MD5 = A53A1A1C5F20250AB0688E5198A4FFBD
File Size: 799448
LegalCopyright: Copyright (C) 2015
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.