Remove SAVAPI3.DLL malware
SAVAPI3.DLL Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
%PROGRAM FILES%\REIMAGE\REIMAGE REPAIR\REI_ENGINE.LZA
%PROGRAM FILES%\REIMAGE\REIMAGE REPAIR\REI_SUPPORTINFOTOOL.EXE
%PROGRAM FILES%\REIMAGE\REIMAGE REPAIR\SAVAPI3.DLL
%PROGRAM FILES%\REIMAGE\REIMAGE REPAIR\UNINST.EXE
%PROGRAM FILES%\REIMAGE\REIMAGE REPAIR\VERSION.REI
The file SAVAPI3.DLL is malware related.
You must delete the file SAVAPI3.DLL immediately!
- Uninstall SAVAPI3.DLL using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "SAVAPI3.DLL" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "SAVAPI3.DLL" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "SAVAPI3.DLL" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "SAVAPI3.DLL" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete SAVAPI3.DLL registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for SAVAPI3.DLL presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable SAVAPI3.DLL plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
SAVAPI3.DLL is related to: PUP.Optional.Reimage, SAVAPI3.DLL.
Virustotal = 2/57
MD5 = 710AF9CEF1300D91EF3D9F08EE1F042A
File Size: 447696
FileDescription: Avira Savapi v3
CompanyName: Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
LegalCopyright: Copyright c 2000 - 2011 Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG and its Licensors
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.