SKISIECHECK.EXE - Dangerous
Manual removal instructions:
- Displaying popup ads.
- Hijacking your browser.
- Infecting your desktop shortcuts, etc.
- Inserting ads to the web pages.
How SKISIECHECK.EXE got on my computer?Usually you got SKISIECHECK.EXE with as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since SKISIECHECK.EXE manufacturer pays software developers for distributing SKISIECHECK.EXE within their applications, SKISIECHECK.EXE is often included as part of the installer. Usually, you have not only one SKISIECHECK.EXE problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs.
How to remove SKISIECHECK.EXE?Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of SKISIECHECK.EXE:
- Uninstall SKISIECHECK.EXE using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager to kill all "SKISIECHECK.EXE" related processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "SKISIECHECK.EXE" files and folders.
- Run services.msc to disable a "SKISIECHECK.EXE" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "SKISIECHECK.EXE" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete SKISIECHECK.EXE registry keys and values.
- Check your shortcuts on your desktop and in the Start menu for SKISIECHECK.EXE presence. Fix infected shortcuts.
- Remove a virus from Google Chrome.
- Remove a virus from Internet Explorer.
- Remove a virus from Mozilla Firefox.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
by NightWatcherSKISIECHECK.EXE Dangerous Rating: 5 out of 5
My PC had gotten a bad rootkit that my ISP antivirus software (powered by McAfee) could not detect, nor could fix.
I sought a solution on the Internet and discovered your product and tried out the trial of UnHackMe.
You quickly found the rootkit and SAVED my PC!
I haven't had any problems since, and I'm extremely grateful.