Remove ST.EXE malware
ST.EXE Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
Today we will find out what is ST.EXE, how it works and how to delete ST.EXE from your computer.
The main purpose of ST.EXE is to display ads on your PC and to hijack your browser by changing its settings.
ST.EXE usually infiltrates your computer while being downloaded in a bundle with a popular hacked programs or while being included in downloaded file with a bunch of other trojans.
ST.EXE causes the great problems for you, such as replacing your browser starting page with malicious one, browser search redirecting, changing security settings and allowing popup advertisements to show up.
ST.EXE virus accomplishes this tasks by registering virus process in startup or by automatically launching malicious sites.
How to remove ST.EXE?
Deleting ST.EXE is a complex task and is required a full system cleaning.
Make a full backup of your PC before starting.
Follow the next steps to clean your system out:
- Uninstall ST.EXE using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminatel "ST.EXE" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "ST.EXE" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "ST.EXE" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "ST.EXE" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete ST.EXE registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for ST.EXE presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable ST.EXE plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
ST.EXE is related to: Win32-PUP-gen, ST.EXE.
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.