Remove SYMSRV.DLL malware
SYMSRV.DLL Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
The file SYMSRV.DLL is malware related.
You must delete the file SYMSRV.DLL immediately!
- Uninstall SYMSRV.DLL using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "SYMSRV.DLL" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "SYMSRV.DLL" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "SYMSRV.DLL" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "SYMSRV.DLL" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete SYMSRV.DLL registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for SYMSRV.DLL presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable SYMSRV.DLL plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
SYMSRV.DLL is related to: SYMSRV.DLL.
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.