Remove TCFIXER.EXE malware
TCFIXER.EXE Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
The file TCFIXER.EXE is malware related.
You must delete the file TCFIXER.EXE immediately!
- Uninstall TCFIXER.EXE using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "TCFIXER.EXE" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "TCFIXER.EXE" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "TCFIXER.EXE" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "TCFIXER.EXE" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete TCFIXER.EXE registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for TCFIXER.EXE presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable TCFIXER.EXE plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
TCFIXER.EXE is related to: a variant of Win32/Adware.Bang5mai.F, TCFIXER.EXE.
Virustotal = 3/55
MD5 = 3B30EB08393BBFB0DDB843E5C5AC6F17
File Size: 641616
LegalCopyright: Copyright(C) 2011-2016 KouShuiDang Network Technology Co. Ltd.
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.