Remove TODEGHCLD.DLL malware
TODEGHCLD.DLL Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
Autostart registry keys:
HKLM\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET\SERVICES\CLSIKTHELERSY\PARAMETERS\SERVICEDLL: "%PROGRAM FILES%\NUPOWARDPLIHOSH\TODEGHCLD.DLL"
The file TODEGHCLD.DLL is malware related.
You must delete the file TODEGHCLD.DLL immediately!
- Uninstall TODEGHCLD.DLL using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "TODEGHCLD.DLL" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "TODEGHCLD.DLL" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "TODEGHCLD.DLL" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "TODEGHCLD.DLL" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete TODEGHCLD.DLL registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for TODEGHCLD.DLL presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable TODEGHCLD.DLL plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
TODEGHCLD.DLL is related to: TR/Sefnit.oortw, TODEGHCLD.DLL.
Virustotal = 16/56
MD5 = 8697CABBC7E64E27B57D757976AD75F0
File Size: 274944
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.