Remove TRANSTDI.SYS malware
TRANSTDI.SYS Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
TRANSTDI.SYS is classified as Win32:PUP-gen (potentially unwanted program).
What is PUP?
PUP is crapware. TRANSTDI.SYS have several types of unwanted behaviour:
- Displaying popup ads.
- Hijacking your browser.
- Infecting your desktop shortcuts, etc.
- Inserting ads to the web pages.
TRANSTDI.SYS can redirect your browser search, collect your personal information and sell it for advertising.
TRANSTDI.SYS is usually hard in removing. Some people could not find uninstall program for TRANSTDI.SYS in the Control Panel.
Sometimes TRANSTDI.SYS uninstaller does not work.
How TRANSTDI.SYS got on my computer?
Usually you got TRANSTDI.SYS with as part of a bundle with another tool you downloaded from the Internet. Since TRANSTDI.SYS manufacturer pays software developers for distributing TRANSTDI.SYS within their applications, TRANSTDI.SYS is often included as part of the installer.
Usually, you have not only one TRANSTDI.SYS problem, but a bunch of similar WIN32:PUPs.
How to remove TRANSTDI.SYS?
Step-by-step Guide for manual removal of TRANSTDI.SYS:
- Uninstall TRANSTDI.SYS using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminatel "TRANSTDI.SYS" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "TRANSTDI.SYS" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "TRANSTDI.SYS" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "TRANSTDI.SYS" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete TRANSTDI.SYS registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcutsfor TRANSTDI.SYS presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable TRANSTDI.SYS plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
TRANSTDI.SYS is related to: Win32-PUP-gen, TRANSTDI.SYS.
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.