Remove UCDRV-X86.SYS malware
UCDRV-X86.SYS Malware Removal Guide
Manual removal instructions:
The file UCDRV-X86.SYS is malware related.
You must delete the file UCDRV-X86.SYS immediately!
- Uninstall UCDRV-X86.SYS using Windows uninstallation applet (use Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program or Apps & features).
- Open Task Manager and terminate "UCDRV-X86.SYS" processes.
- Use Windows search to find and remove "UCDRV-X86.SYS" files and folders.
- Run services.msc and disable a "UCDRV-X86.SYS" Windows service.
- Execute taskschd.msc to get rid of "UCDRV-X86.SYS" scheduled tasks.
- Open regedit.exe and delete UCDRV-X86.SYS registry keys and values.
- Inspect the properties of your desktop and Start menu shortcuts for UCDRV-X86.SYS presence and "http://" links.
- Open your browser and disable UCDRV-X86.SYS plugins. Disable all unknown plugins. Reset the browser settings.
- Clean your Recycle bin and temporary files.
- Restart your computer and check results.
UCDRV-X86.SYS is related to: UCBrowser, UCDRV-X86.SYS.
Since that time I work every day to fix the issues that antiviruses cannot.
If your antivirus have not helped you solve the problem, you should try UnHackMe.
We are a small company and you can ask me directly, if you have any questions.