We received the file SPEEDLINKUPDATER.EXE and detected that SPEEDLINKUPDATER.EXE is not good.
SPEEDLINKUPDATER.EXE is Adware. You should remove the file SPEEDLINKUPDATER.EXE.
Kill the process SPEEDLINKUPDATER.EXE and remove SPEEDLINKUPDATER.EXE from Windows.
Malware Analysis of SPEEDLINKUPDATER.EXE
Full path on a computer: %Program Files%SpeedLinkSpeedLinkUpdater.exe
Detected by UnHackMe:
Default location: %Program Files%SpeedLinkSpeedLinkUpdater.exe
Removal Results: Success
Number of reboot: 1
SPEEDLINKUPDATER.EXE is known as:
- MD5: 18e36d97cd42ba3cb7694d755ef661e1
- HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRunSpeedLinkUpdater: “”%Program Files%SpeedLinkSpeedLinkUpdater.exe””
- %Program Files%SpeedLink
- %Program Files%SpeedLinkSpeedLink.dll
- %Program Files%SpeedLinkSpeedLinkInstaller.exe
- %Program Files%SpeedLinkSpeedLinkUninstaller.exe
- %Program Files%SpeedLinkSpeedLinkUpdater.exe
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
1. Download UnHackMefor free UnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
2. Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed has installed the first Scan will start automatically
3. Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.