Alex: Solved! The issue has been fixed!
The system file MSPMSNSV.DLL is infected with a virus. We recommend you to replace the MSPMSNSV.DLL file with its backup copy.
Malware Analysis of MSPMSNSV.DLL
Full path on a computer: %SYSDIR%\MSPMSNSV.DLL
Detected by UnHackMe:
Default location: %SYSDIR%\MSPMSNSV.DLL
Removal Results: Success
Number of reboot: 1
MSPMSNSV.DLL is known as:
- MD5: 2f8ac36b4038b5fd7efad8f1206c01e2
- HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_WMDMPMSN\0000\Service: “WmdmPmSN”
- HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_WMDMPMSN\0000\DeviceDesc: “Portable Media Serial Number Service”
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
1. Download UnHackMefor free UnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
2. Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed has installed the first Scan will start automatically
3. Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.