Is the file 139D2E78.EXE located on your computer? Then your computer is infected.
We do suggest you should remove 139D2E78.EXE from your computer as soon as possible.
139D2E78.EXE is Trojan/Backdoor.
Kill the process 139D2E78.EXE and remove 139D2E78.EXE from the Windows startup.
Malware Analysis of 139D2E78.EXE
Full path on a computer: %PROFILE%\MY DOCUMENTS\139D2E78.EXE
Detected by UnHackMe:
Default location: %PROFILE%\MY DOCUMENTS\139D2E78.EXE
Removal Results: Success
Number of reboot: 1
139D2E78.EXE is known as:
- %PROFILE%\MY DOCUMENTS\5274C742.EXE
- %PROFILE%\MY DOCUMENTS\139D2E78.EXE
- %PROFILE%\MY DOCUMENTS\3C28B0E4.EXE
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
1. Download UnHackMefor free UnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
2. Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed has installed the first Scan will start automatically
3. Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.