Dmitry Sokolov recommends UnHackMe!
UnHackMe quickly removes pop-up ads, search redirecting, browser hijack, spyware, keyloggers, PC slowdown issues. Download Now!
Alex: Solved! The issue has been fixed!
Is the file BLUETOOTH.EXE located on your computer? Then your computer is infected.
We do suggest you should remove BLUETOOTH.EXE from your computer as soon as possible.
BLUETOOTH.EXE is Trojan/Backdoor.
Kill the process BLUETOOTH.EXE and remove BLUETOOTH.EXE from the Windows startup.
Malware Analysis of BLUETOOTH.EXE
Full path on a computer: %Local Appdata%\Bluetoothh\Bluetooth.exe
Detected by UnHackMe:
Default location: %Local Appdata%\Bluetoothh\Bluetooth.exe
Removal Results: Success
Number of reboot: 1
BLUETOOTH.EXE is known as:
- MD5: 7b014bd29ef5982e7da191cceda10bb5
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Miller.exe: “”
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Android.exe: “”
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\MsnMessenger.exe: “”
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\AdobeReader.exe: “”
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Bluetooth.exe: “%Local Appdata%\Bluetoothh\Bluetooth.exe”
- %Local Appdata%\Bluetoothh
- %Local Appdata%\Bluetoothh\Bluetooth.exe
- %Local Appdata%\Bluetoothh\Bluetoothh.ini
- %Local Appdata%\Bluetoothh\RCX1.tmp
- %Local Appdata%\Bluetoothh\RCX2.tmp
1. Download UnHackMe free 30-day version
UnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
2. Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed has installed the first Scan will start automatically
3. Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.
What to do if you are unable to solve a problem?
- Open UnHackMe main screen.
- Click on a Remote Assistant button.
- Follow instructions on a screen.
- We will contact you and send a solution of your problem.
- Remote assistance is free during trial period.