Dmitry Sokolov recommends his nice removal tool: UnHackMe
UnHackMe quickly removes rootkits/malware/adware/browser hijack issues!
The file FEELGOOD.EXE is identified as a virus dropper.
The dropper FEELGOOD.EXE is used for downloading and installing other malware, Trojans, viruses by the commands received from the Command Center.
The file FEELGOOD.EXE loads into the computer memory and tries to connect to the dangerous web site.
Usually the FEELGOOD.EXE dropper does not infect the files on the computer and does not replicate itself on other computers.
Kill the FEELGOOD.EXE process and delete the file FEELGOOD.EXE.
Malware Analysis of FEELGOOD.EXE
Full path on a computer: %SysDir%\feelgood.exe
Detected by UnHackMe:
Item Name: ctfmon.exe
Related File: %SYSDIR%\FEELGOOD.EXE
Type: Image Executions Debugger
Item Name: Windriversrv32
Related File: %SysDir%\ZJ021702 -start
Type: Auto Services
Removal Results: Success
Number of reboot: 1
FEELGOOD.EXE is known as:
- MD5: 89cf7e8017c2cf9cecccf9b1e209e0a9
- HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ctfmon.exe\Debugger: “c:\windows\system32\feelgood.exe”
- HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_WINDRIVERSRV32\0000\Service: “Windriversrv32″
- HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_WINDRIVERSRV32\0000\DeviceDesc: “WinDriver32″
- HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Windriversrv32\ImagePath: “%SysDir%\ZJ021702 -start”
- HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Windriversrv32\DisplayName: “WinDriver32″
UnHackMeremoves malware invisible for your antivirus!
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
UnHackMe is a success where others have failed. We have used the software for sometime. Thank you for a great product, which actually works and we believe in the developers.