Is the file LVVM.EXE located on your computer? Then your computer is infected.
We do suggest you should remove LVVM.EXE from your computer as soon as possible.
LVVM.EXE is Trojan/Backdoor.
Kill the process LVVM.EXE and remove LVVM.EXE from the Windows startup.
Malware Analysis of LVVM.EXE
Full path on a computer: %ProgramFiles%\Internet Explorer\lvvm.exe
Detected by UnHackMe:
Default location: %ProgramFiles%\Internet Explorer\lvvm.exe
Removal Results: Success
Number of reboot: 1
LVVM.EXE is known as:
- MD5: 3e7cfa25a8aec586158504604241e4da
- SHA1: 3f91c5cadbc2a10602d766d67a4c8aced4f22232
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\conhost: “%ProgramFiles%\Internet Explorer\lvvm.exe
- %ProgramFiles%\Internet Explorer\lvvm.exe
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
1. Download UnHackMefor free UnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
2. Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed has installed the first Scan will start automatically
3. Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.