Alex: Solved! The issue has been fixed!
Is the file LVVM.EXE located on your computer? Then your computer is infected.
We do suggest you should remove LVVM.EXE from your computer as soon as possible.
LVVM.EXE is Trojan/Backdoor.
Kill the process LVVM.EXE and remove LVVM.EXE from the Windows startup.
Malware Analysis of LVVM.EXE
Full path on a computer: %ProgramFiles%\Internet Explorer\lvvm.exe
Detected by UnHackMe:
Default location: %ProgramFiles%\Internet Explorer\lvvm.exe
Removal Results: Success
Number of reboot: 1
LVVM.EXE is known as:
- MD5: 3e7cfa25a8aec586158504604241e4da
- SHA1: 3f91c5cadbc2a10602d766d67a4c8aced4f22232
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\conhost: “%ProgramFiles%\Internet Explorer\lvvm.exe
- %ProgramFiles%\Internet Explorer\lvvm.exe
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
1. Download UnHackMefor free UnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
2. Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed has installed the first Scan will start automatically
3. Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.
What to do if you are unable to solve a problem?
- Open UnHackMe main screen.
- Click on a Remote Assistant button.
- Follow instructions on a screen.
- We will contact you and send a solution of your problem.
- Remote assistance is free during trial period.