Alex: Solved! The issue has been fixed!
We checked some samples of MINER.EXE and detected the file MINER.EXE as threat.
Remove the MINER.EXE file from your computer right now.
Removal tool: http://www.unhackme.com
Malware Analysis of “MINER.EXE”
Removed: miner.exe. Full path: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\miner.exe
Detected by UnHackMe:
Item Name: CPU Config
Related File: C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\TEMP\UDPCONMAIN.EXE
Type: Registry Run
Item Name: miner.exe
Related File: C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\TEMP\MINER.EXE
Type: Running Processes
Removal Results: Success
Number of reboot: 1
MINER.EXE is known as::
How to quickly detect MINER.EXE presence?
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\CPU Config: “C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\udpconmain.exe”
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\miner.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\udpconmain.exe
I use UnHackMe for cleaning adware and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
1. Download UnHackMefor free UnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
2. Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed has installed the first Scan will start automatically
3. Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.
What to do if you are unable to solve a problem?
- Open UnHackMe main screen.
- Click on a Remote Assistant button.
- Follow instructions on a screen.
- We will contact you and send a solution of your problem.
- Remote assistance is free during trial period.