The file PCCMSERVICE.EXE is identified as a virus dropper.
The dropper PCCMSERVICE.EXE is used for downloading and installing other malware, Trojans, viruses by the commands received from the Command Center.
The file PCCMSERVICE.EXE loads into the computer memory and tries to connect to the dangerous web site.
Usually the PCCMSERVICE.EXE dropper does not infect the files on the computer and does not replicate itself on other computers.
Kill the PCCMSERVICE.EXE process and delete the file PCCMSERVICE.EXE.
Malware Analysis of PCCMSERVICE.EXE
Full path on a computer: %PROGRAM FILES COMMON%\MOTIVE\PCCMSERVICE.EXE
Detected by UnHackMe:
Default location: %PROGRAM FILES COMMON%\MOTIVE\PCCMSERVICE.EXE
Removal Results: Success
Number of reboot: 1
PCCMSERVICE.EXE is known as:
- %PROGRAM FILES COMMON%\MOTIVE\PCCMSERVICE.EXE
- %PROGRAM FILES COMMON%\MOTIVE\PCSMX.DLL
- %PROGRAM FILES COMMON%\MOTIVE\PCHTTPX.DLL
- %PROGRAM FILES COMMON%\MOTIVE\PCEVENTX.DLL
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
1. Download UnHackMefor free UnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
2. Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed has installed the first Scan will start automatically
3. Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.