We checked up the file SPONSORMATCH.EXE and found it hazardous.
The file SPONSORMATCH.EXE must be deleted from the system immediately.
Kill the process SPONSORMATCH.EXE and remove SPONSORMATCH.EXE from the Windows startup.
Malware Analysis of SPONSORMATCH.EXE
Full path on a computer: %Program Files%sponsormatchsponsormatch.exe
Detected by UnHackMe:
Default location: %Program Files%sponsormatchsponsormatch.exe
Removal Results: Success
Number of reboot: 1
SPONSORMATCH.EXE is known as:
- MD5: 0ff84f6cbce2f4776b8d5fa68c06d393
- HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRunsponsormatch: “%Program Files%sponsormatchsponsormatch.exe”
- HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRunsponsormatchagent: “%Program Files%sponsormatchsponsormatchagent.exe”
- %Program Files%sponsormatch
- %Program Files%sponsormatchsponsormatch.exe
- %Program Files%sponsormatchsponsormatchagent.exe
- %Program Files%sponsormatchsponsormatch_uninstall.exe
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
STEP 1: Download UnHackMe for freeUnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
STEP 2: Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed the first Scan will start automatically
STEP 3: Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.