Dmitry Sokolov recommends his nice removal tool: UnHackMe
UnHackMe quickly removes rootkits/malware/adware/browser hijack issues!
We checked up the file SPONSORMATCH.EXE and found it hazardous.
The file SPONSORMATCH.EXE must be deleted from the system immediately.
Kill the process SPONSORMATCH.EXE and remove SPONSORMATCH.EXE from the Windows startup.
Malware Analysis of SPONSORMATCH.EXE
Full path on a computer: %Program Files%sponsormatchsponsormatch.exe
Detected by UnHackMe:
Default location: %Program Files%sponsormatchsponsormatch.exe
Removal Results: Success
Number of reboot: 1
SPONSORMATCH.EXE is known as:
- MD5: 0ff84f6cbce2f4776b8d5fa68c06d393
- HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRunsponsormatch: “%Program Files%sponsormatchsponsormatch.exe”
- HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRunsponsormatchagent: “%Program Files%sponsormatchsponsormatchagent.exe”
- %Program Files%sponsormatch
- %Program Files%sponsormatchsponsormatch.exe
- %Program Files%sponsormatchsponsormatchagent.exe
- %Program Files%sponsormatchsponsormatch_uninstall.exe
UnHackMeremoves malware invisible for your antivirus!
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
UnHackMe is a success where others have failed. We have used the software for sometime. Thank you for a great product, which actually works and we believe in the developers.