Rootkit USBSERMPT.DLL is software that enables continued privileged access to a computer while actively hiding its presence.
Detection and removal of USBSERMPT.DLL may be a very difficult process.
You should use anti-rootkit software to fix the USBSERMPT.DLL problem.
Malware Analysis of USBSERMPT.DLL
Full path on a computer: %SysDir%usbsermpt.dll
Detected by RegRun Warrior:
Default location: %SysDir%usbsermpt.dll
Removal Results: Success
Number of reboot: 1
USBSERMPT.DLL is known as:
Trojan.Sirefef.BV, Trojan.Agent.WD.cw5, ZeroAccess, probably a variant of Win32.Sirefef.ER, Trojan.Zeroaccess.inf, Trojan.Sirefef, BackDoor.Maxplus.3710, TR.Sirefef.BV.2, Troj.ZAccess-AH, Win32.Sirefef.EB, Trojan.Sirefef.AC, Win-Trojan.Zeroaccess.5632, W32.ZAccess.AH.tr, Crypt.AQLW
- MD5: 11028c6a84a967070cb1286550f2058f
- HKLMSystemCurrentControlSetServicespktfilterParametersServiceDll: “%systemroot%system32usbsermpt.dll”
I use UnHackMe for cleaning ads and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
1. Download UnHackMefor free UnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
2. Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed has installed the first Scan will start automatically
3. Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.