Alex: Solved! The issue has been fixed!
We checked up the file VLC MEDIA PLAYER 1.1.10.EXE and found it hazardous.
The file VLC MEDIA PLAYER 1.1.10.EXE must be deleted from the system immediately.
Kill the process VLC MEDIA PLAYER 1.1.10.EXE and remove VLC MEDIA PLAYER 1.1.10.EXE from the Windows startup.
Malware Analysis of VLC MEDIA PLAYER 1.1.10.EXE
Full path on a computer: %TEMP%\VLC MEDIA PLAYER 1.1.10.EXE
Detected by UnHackMe:
VLC MEDIA PLAYER 1.1.10.EXE
Default location: %TEMP%\VLC MEDIA PLAYER 1.1.10.EXE
Removal Results: Success
Number of reboot: 1
VLC MEDIA PLAYER 1.1.10.EXE is known as:
- %TEMP%\NERO BURNING ROM 10.0 FREE.EXE
- %TEMP%\VLC MEDIA PLAYER 1.1.10.EXE
I use UnHackMe for cleaning adware and viruses from my friend's computers, because it is extremely fast and effective.
1. Download UnHackMefor free UnHackMe removes Adware/Spyware/Unwanted Programs/Browser Hijackers/Search Redirectors from your PC easily.
UnHackMe is compatible with most antivirus software.
UnHackMe is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including adware, spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. VirusTotal (0/56).
System Requirements: Windows 2000-Windows 8.1/10 32 or 64-bit. UnHackMe uses minimum of computer resources.
2. Double click on UnHackMe_setup.exeYou will see a confirmation screen with verified publisher: Greatis Software.
Once UnHackMe has installed has installed the first Scan will start automatically
3. Carefully review the detected threats!Click Remove button or False Positive.
What to do if you are unable to solve a problem?
- Open UnHackMe main screen.
- Click on a Remote Assistant button.
- Follow instructions on a screen.
- We will contact you and send a solution of your problem.
- Remote assistance is free during trial period.